Emerging Leaders in Food & Ag aims to train, build community amongst, and honor emerging leaders across the agriculture supply chain in order to ensure that the enormous challenges facing food and agriculture today are addressed by a new generation of innovative, engaged leaders.
1673 Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80203
This action-packed two-day event will include:
• A full-day tour of food and agriculture operations
• An awards celebration honoring the top 20 emerging leaders in food and agriculture from across the country
• Expert learning session designed to equip emerging leaders with industry knowledge and leadership development
• Networking opportunities to facilitate fruitful business relationships
Who should attend:
Young/emerging leaders and middle managers working in the agriculture supply chain, from farm to food company. The types of companies these people may come from include:
• Farm input suppliers
• Farm equipment companies
• Bank lenders, agriculture insurance
• Ag transportation companies
• Ingredient or food processors
• Agricultural law firms
Learn from today's leaders in food and agriculture:
• Top drivers of demand for food and agriculture today
• Opportunities for expansion and growth
• Addressing the biggest challenges facing the sector
• Skills necessary to take your career in food and agriculture to the next level
• Managing through a changing agri-food ecosystem
Sign up for event updates here
Interested in speaking, sponsoring or exhibiting?
Contact Sarah at 970-392-4434 • email@example.com
(Subject to change)
7:00 am - Tour check in
7:30 am - 3:30 pm - Industry Tour
This all-day tour will begin bright and early in the morning and include a three stops along the food and agriculture supply chain in the region. Stops will include a farm, supply chain operation and food company – each of which will provide an inside perspective on the day-to-day operations, as well as insight into how the operations work toward so sustainable future for the food sector. The bus will deliver you back to downtown Denver in time to get to the opening keynote and awards reception later Monday evening. You won't want to miss this action-packed adventure!
4:30 - 6:00 pm - Opening Keynote Presentations
6:00 - 7:30 pm - Emerging Leaders Award Ceremony and Reception
7:30 am - Check in
8:00 am - 3:00 pm - Sessions
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Networking Lunch
3:00 - 3:30 pm - Closing Drinks and Networking
Dedicated in 1895, the University Club of Denver has established itself as a premium destination point for any event looking for a distinctive venue. The building boasts eight banquet rooms, two bars and a number of charming common areas.
The University Club sits on the corner of 17th and Sherman Street, four blocks south of the Capitol and an easy walk to the 16th Street Pedestrian Promenade that is the heart of downtown Denver.
Attendees arriving from the Denver airport can take the light rail to Union Station and catch the free 16th Street shuttle to reach the U Club.
Please note that the U Club has a dress code. Jeans, shorts, t-shirts, athletic apparel, tennis shoes and similar clothes are not appropriate. Casual business attire is acceptable.